Agreement

CONDITIONS:

1. Booking up to 60 days before arrival.

The first room list must be announced no later than 30 days before arrival.

Final room list must be announced no later than 14 days prior to arrival.

CANCELLATION POLICY:

All cancellations must be submitted in writing.

CANCELLATION OF BOOKING:

Cancellation up to 45 days before arrival - no cancellation fee;

Cancellation between 44 and 30 days before arrival - 10% cancellation fee of the full package price;

Cancellation between 29 and 15 days before arrival - 30% cancellation fee of the full package price;

Cancellation between 14 and 7 days before arrival - 50% cancellation fee of the full package price;

Cancellation between 6 and 3 days before arrival - 70% cancellation fee of the full package price;

Cancellation 2 days before arrival or No Show - 100% cancellation fee of the full package price.

PARTIAL CANCELLATION FROM THE QUOTA:

Partial cancellation of the quota up to 45 days prior to arrival - no cancellation fee.

Partial cancellations between 44 and 30 days prior to arrival - up to 30% of the total number of travelers will incur no cancellation fees, more than 30% will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the full package price.

Partial cancellations between 29 and 15 days prior to arrival - up to 20% of the total number of travelers will incur no cancellation fees, however, more than 20% will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of the full package price.

Partial cancellations between 14 and 7 days prior to arrival - up to 10% of the total number of travelers will incur no cancellation fees, but more than 10% will incur a cancellation fee of 30% of the full package price.

Partial cancellations between 6 and 3 days prior to arrival - up to 5% of the total number of travelers will incur no cancellation fees, however, more than 5% will incur a cancellation fee of 70% of the full package price.

Partial cancellations of the quota 2 days before arrival or No Show - 100% cancellation fee of the full package price.

PAYMENT TERMS:

When confirming the group, 15% of the total amount must be paid as deposit 21 days before arrival of the group, the remaining 85% of the total amount -  must be paid  14 days before travel date.

PAYMENT METHODS:

The payment is proveded via a bank transfer. All required bank details will be noted on the invoice.

Additional:

The personal travel insurance is not included in the above prices. We strongly recommend a travel insurance for all customers. GSA Global & Co LTD is not responsible for any damage caused by passengers traveling, in which case passengers must pay on the spot.

Hi Moldova B2B Portal

Would you like to book the tour for your group? Please, fill out the form and become our partner!

Register now