Day 1 ARRIVING DAY
- Meet with Company representatives and guide.
- Transfer from International Airport “Chisinau” to Mimi Winery. Winery tour with wine tasting (3 wines).
- Departure to Chisinau.
- Check-in at the 4* hotel.
- Chisinau City tour by bus: the sightseeing tour around the main streets of the Chisinau - the capital of Moldova. During this tour you will visit the most important cultural, historical and business places of Chisinau.
Day 2 SOROCA TOWN & CHATEAU VARTELY WINERY
After breakfast, departure to Soroca Town. Excursion at Gipsy Hill and Soroca Forterss. Lunch at the restaurant in Soroca.
Departure to Chateau Vartely. Excursion at Chateau Vartely with wine tasting (5 wines).
Departure to Chisinau. Arrival at the hotel. Free time.
Day 3 MONASTERY HINCU & PARENTS HOUSE MUSEUM
After breakfast ta the hotel, departure to Monastery Hincu. Excursion of the holly place in Moldova's Codri forest. Departure to "Parents House" Museum.
Lunch with Moldovan traditional live music. Departure to Chisinau.
Day 4 TRANSDNIESTRIA & STURGEON FARM
After breakfast at the hotel, departure to Transdniestria - a self declared republic that is to all intents and purposes a separate state – yet unrecognized by other countries. We invite you to visit the War Memorial, Sturgeon Farm, which produce most welcomed delicacy - black caviar. Lunch in the restaurant “Back in the USSR” with Soviet period dishes. Excursion at Aquatir - the largest sturgeon farm from S-E Europe.
Bender fortress is one of the oldest buildings of our region, its history is unique. Excursion at Bender fortress - entire assembly is located on the right bank of the lower Dniester River, between localities Varna and Bender.
Departure to Chisinau. Free time.
Day 5 OLD ORHEI & CRICOVA WINERY
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure to Historical Complex “Old Orhei” - historical and archaeological complex, is part of the Old Orhei Nature and Cultural Reserve. This is a real open-air museum.Departure to Branesti wine cellars – „Stone Age”. The underground kingdom “Pivniţele din Brăneşti” (Brănești Cellars) is located in a scenic area in the coast of Orheiul Vechi. “Pivniţele din Brăneşti” have a total area of 75ha, stretching on a distance of 58 km at a depth of 60 m under the ground. Excursion at Branesti winecellars a factory of quality wines with wine tasting and lunch at „Stone Age” restaurant.
- Departure to Cricova Winery. Cricova is a national treasure and the most well known winery in Moldova. “Cricova” is the pearl of Moldovan winemaking, with the National Collection of wines and tasting rooms. Cricova galleries stretched in length for more than 120 km. In the famous limestone galleries (their length is more than 120 km), under the careful care of winemakers, excellent Moldovan wines are stored and aged. Excursion at Cricova Winery, taste 3 types of Moldovan wines and snacks.
- Departure to Chisinau. Free time.
Day 6 SAYING GOODBYE TO MOLDOVA
After breakfast, departure to International Airport Chisinau.